Friday, January 30, 2009

Magic word

I do believe that my beautiful little Lilly is just a teensy bit conniving. She knows that when I am trying to make her do something she doesn't really want to do or if she wants to get out of something, like say bedtime, then all she has to say is "Pee Potty". I know she knows this, because she will say it even when she just said it 5 min. before and I took her that time too. I wasn't really planning on potty training my baby just yet, but if she is ready then I am more than willing to give up diapers. I just wish that she didn't realize that I will try to take her everytime she says it. She's smart. She's got me figured out already. :o) Does anyone else hate getting shown who's the boss by a toddler? Kids!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Kids definitely do things their way! So cool that Lilly is potty training. She's such a smartie!!!

Shelly said...

The story of my life!!! And Eva's the same way with the potty. Sometime's she'll tell me just a few minutes after she went so she can try to talk me into a piece of candy!

ronee said...

buckle up..tyra is 13 and is still running things!
xoxo
ronee

Vaiva said...

That's too funny. What a smart little girl!