Thursday, January 22, 2009

No one tagged me but I wanted to join anyway. :o)

  • I am: woman. Here me roar!
  • I want: happiness for my whole family.
  • I have: alot.
  • I dislike: mean people.
  • I miss: my dad.
  • I fear: losing the ones I love most.
  • I feel: a bit sad this morning.
  • I hear: blue's clues in the background.
  • I crave: attention.
  • I cry: all the time.
  • I usually: try to make the best of every situation.
  • I search: for shoes all the time. haha ditto misty
  • I wonder: what makes people do the things they do.
  • I regret: a few things.
  • I love: my family, near and far, so much.
  • I care: about a lot of people who may not even know.
  • I always: try to keep the dishes done.
  • I worry: ALL the time.
  • I am not: very good at girl drama.
  • I remember: the births of children as the best days of my life.
  • I believe: true love only happens once.
  • I dance: only with the children, because I'm not very good at it.
  • I sing: in the car alot.
  • I don't always: know everything. Surprise :)
  • I argue: not enough.
  • I write: blog post not often enough.
  • I win: the hearts of my children.
  • I wish: that people would keep their word.
  • I listen: to my kids talk all the time.
  • I don't understand: PEOPLE
  • I can usually be found: with friends, or family.
  • I need: coffee.
  • I forget: people aren't mind readers.
  • I am happy: all the way from my head to my toes.

Your turn Abby!

2 comments:

ronee said...

I would have tagged you..i only had seven! how are you..i feel like i NEVER see you anymore! want to come for dinner...wait is chris home..not that he can't come too! anyway..i have a lamp with your name on it!
xoxo
ronee

The Miller Family said...

I just felt like I got busted reading your blog.

I'm sorry you are sad today.