Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm here and I swear I am still alive. I just haven't had the time or energy to sit down and post long drawn out posts or pictures. I'll get to it soon. We have been so so busy these past few weeks. I need to get caught up on EVERYTHING in the house so I can relax.

I got a new car!! I don't have any pictures yet to post, but its a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica in a dark red, and I love it, I love it, I love it! I have been having some issues with getting the dealer to get the DVD system working properly so right now I don't even have my new car. I have a loaner. It's not too bad of a vehicle but I wouldn't want it. It's a Nissan Xterra. It is really small and just not what I really like, but oh well. Hopefully I will have mine back soon.

The kids are good. Everyone is healthy. Lilly is still potty training and is sleeping full time in her toddler bed. The crib is gone for good. Adrianna got her report card yesterday, and she had all A's and B's. Her grades have slipped a bit this quarter, but we are working to get her back to her old self. She struggles intensely with multiplication tables and that is really holding her back.

Chris is back to work. Not on the sub thankfully, but still back to work. No more vacation for him. :)

Well I'm off to do something with my mess of a house. Forgive me for the pictureless post yet again. I will catch up, I will. Later...

0 comments: