Sunday, January 25, 2009

More birthday fun

Today is actually Adrianna's birthday. So as our tradition with birthdays go, Adrianna got to choose what we have for dinner. She could have chosen anything she wanted. Her favorite food is crab legs so we went to Red Lobster. Boy was it yummy!
After dinner we came home and did our cake and presents from mom and dad. She got a new bedding set and a couple of other small things. She seemed happy with that. Cake was good. I made it myself and I am pretty proud of it. You can definitely tell it is homemade, but it's my first and Adrianna loved it. So that's the most important. All in all I think she had a wonderful birthday.

Adrianna and her daddy at dinner.

Yummy Shirley Temple
Birthday cake









4 comments:

The Huls Family said...

You did a great job!

Misty said...

Very cute cake!!! Looks like Adrianna had a fabulous birthday!

ronee said...

way to go sun! tray's birthday is in march..i will be calling you soon for my cake request!
xoxo
ronee

The Miller Family said...

The cake was beautiful!