Saturday, May 3, 2008

All we do is play!

All we do is play all day, everyday. Okay so maybe not all day. But alot of the day. Yesterday we went and played at Best Buy were I finally bought my new camera. Woo Hoo! Now I don't have to worry if the shutter is open all the way or if the battery is going to die in 5 min. or even I can the thing to turn on. I love my new camera. It's not the exact one that I wanted though. I had picked this camera but in purple. The store doesn't stock the colors and I didn't want to wait to have it shipped to me. Oh well.
And then yesterday evening we went and played over at Misty's. We had pizza and played with all of her super cool toys. :)
Today we went to the park and played and had lunch with some friends. Then for dinner we had Elicia over and I grilled some burgers. They turned out pretty yummy I think. The kids played out back on the trampoline almost the whole time.

So as you see I have the hardest life ever. I so enjoy that Chris's job allows me to stay home and play with my kids all day. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Isn't she just so pretty?


























Kenneth, Lilly, and Austin are throwing mulch. That sounds like alot of fun huh?



















This is Adrianna's way of playing at the park. She likes to just lay around in the dirt, under the slide, instead of playing.

1 comments:

Mrs. Em said...

I do agree. We are so very lucky to have the ability to stay at home and play with our kids. Looks like you've had lots of fun!!