Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beach babies!

We went to a really nice beach just North of here a bit. It was on Jekyll Island. We had so much fun today. Adrianna had a sleep over last night and didn't want to leave this morning to come with so it was just me and the 2 little ones. We followed Misty in her fancy new car all the way there. :) It was a wonderful day out. Super hot, but very nice beach weather. The kids played in the water and did just a little bit of sand castle building. Lilly loved the water. I think she would have been content to just sit there all day and let the waves hit her. After the beach we went to a yummy seafood restaurant right on the beach. We ate outside and it was wonderful. Then on another part of the island they had a cute little historic town with a sweets shop. I bought some yummy fudge and some pralines. We walked around a little bit and took some photos there. I so enjoy getting out of the house and doing things. Its nice to have someone else to go and hang out with when Chris is away. Thanks to all my wonderful friends. :) I think I would go crazy if I had to stay home all the time.





On another note. Since all of the kids are kind of grouchy from not enough sleep, they were all really a total handful tonight. I guess Lilly wasn't too bad but the bigger 2 were just mean. I don't know how to handle them when they are like that. Adrianna with her crying screaming fits about picking up her school papers, and Kenneth just being destructive. Is it just an age that little boys come to? Where they just want to bang, break, mangle and all around destroy anything in there immediate vicinity. I say "Kenneth No" so much I swear Lilly is going to think that is his name. I thought there terrible 2s was the thing to worry about. What about the terrible 3s and 8s?
Sorry, I know I went a little photo crazy, but there were so many good ones.

1 comments:

Vaiva said...

I love all the photos. I do the same thing where I put a bunch up cause they are too cute and I can't narrow them down. Your kids are just adorable. I love Lilly's swiming suit. I'm glad y'all are having some fun. I can't wait for our weather to get warmer.