Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lots of random stuff...

Today my nephew was born! Yay for baby boys, his name is Cannon Shane O'Neal. Congrats to my baby brother and Tabitha.


OMG! I just bought my plane tickets for Chicago. I think I just might have a panic attack. I can't believe I actually did it. Chris is going to be so busy with the boat and all, but I feel bad for going away without him. I guess its only 10 days. If I wait on him to do a trip we might make it by the time all the kids graduate from high school. :) He agreed that it would be good for us to go, but I feel bad that he can't come too.

We got to go to the pool today. It was so exciting to finally get Kenneth back into the water. He hasn't been in a real pool since we left Memphis about 2 years ago. Its sad the poor kid has only been in a baby pool in our back yard for the past 2 years. I guess he gets to go to the beach. That can't be too bad. He had such a good time today at the pool. It got up to 90 today, so we were ready to swim. Adrianna had gymnastics today, so we went during that time. Next time I will try it with both of the bigger 2, and then work my way up to all 3 at some other point. Tonight when Kenneth and Lilly were taking their bath Kenneth was so fascinated with her belly. Here's the video of him talking about it. Sorry it goes a little longer than I wanted it to, but I can't figure out how to edit it. :)



Here is little Lilly with her favorite kitty. Well its her only kitty, but who cares? She loves her.


Also I just had to share a cute story about Kenneth. He has been potty training for awhile now. He is completely potty trained but still needs a little help occasionally. Well when he goes pee he wants to stand like a big boy he says. But when he is standing, he hasn't wanted to touch "it" . Well today he decided he was going to grab it and shoot it like a fire hose he says. It was so funny, I almost died. So there he is shooting his "fire hose" and out of no where he says just like the one grampa bob has. Haha. For any of you who don't know Grandpa Bob is Chris' dad and he is a fireman. But now I wonder. Does he think that is how the fires are put out? Or is he just pretending? That boy is so funny he keeps me guessing about what he is going to come up with next. There is always something.

0 comments: