Friday, May 16, 2008

Rambling

I can't wait for Chris to get home. These kids are giving me fits here lately. I just want him home for me to talk to and help me figure this stuff out. Soon... that's what I keep saying.


I have lost Chris' set of keys. I don't know how, where or when, but I know that I can't find them anywhere. It's really strange because I know where I usually put them. Anytime he has been gone they have been in the same place but now they aren't. He is going to be so upset. We still have my set, but now we will have to share. I called dealerships to see how much it would cost to have new ones made...yeah we won't be doing that anytime soon. They told me it would be almost $300 for the Volvo and almost $200 for the Expedition. I mean that is freaking insane. Why would it cost that much for a new key and remote? I could see spending that kind of money for it if it maybe had a GPS inside it, but it doesn't. And if it did then I wouldn't need to buy new ones would I? I am going to invent that. Just wait, I'll be famous. :)


I finally got emails from Chris. It had been a really long time since I had last heard from him. So I am super excited that "they" (whoever does this) got the system working again. Its hard enough that I can't see him or talk to him on the phone. Please don't take away the only communication I have! The emails we share are very generic. I don't think he has gotten any of my emails, and if he does he doesn't often mention questions I may have asked. And his are pretty short and sweet. And never fails that in there somewhere is "very busy honey". The Navy is working my man to the bone it seems. :) I guess that is his job though. Soon...


Lilly's birthday party is coming up in a few weeks. It is insane to me that my baby is almost 1 already! Where did the time go? I also hate it that so little of our families have been able to see her. There are quite a few that have never met her. We hope to rectify that situation soon. Adrianna gets out of school in just a few days. After that she will be 3rd grade bound. Yikes 3rd grade already? Kenneth is starting preschool this next year too. So come August sometime I will only have one child during the day on certain days. What will I do with myself? I don't think I will be able to function with just one. Haha oh wait Misty will soon have another one so I can help her with hers. :) Not saying she will need help though.


I want to hire a cleaning lady. I just can't find enough hours in the day to keep my house clean. I will pick it up several times a day only to have it trashed mere minutes later. So pretty much my only option is to do it after everyone is in bed. But nope that doesn't work either, because I am so stinkin tired from going all day long. So my house will stay as it always is hovering somewhere between chaos and cleanliness. Controlled chaos, that's what it is. So maybe for next Mother's Day I can talk Chris into getting me a cleaning person a few times a month.


Okay, so enough blah blah blah from me. Here is Lilly riding a friend's power wheels. She seems to really like it. It is one of the smaller ones that is actually made for kids her size. She can actually push the button all on her own to go. So cute! I think I am going to try to talk Chris into getting her something like this for her birthday. I also really want to get her the pink and purple Cozy Coupe. She loves to climb in and out of those cars.



1 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, I can definitely use the help!!! Better yet, let's send Jack to school as well and then a couple times a week we'll only have the easy little ones out with us! lol