Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The crazies...

We totally have the crazies today. All of the kids are just being crazy wild little monsters. Hitting, fighting, running, screaming, and all around madness has been going on all day long. Adrianna sprained her ankle. (yes, another injury) and now Kenneth thinks its his personal mission to mess with that ankle about ever 5 minutes or so. Adrianna is such a drama queen. The Dr. said that it was sprained but she should be able to get around on it okay. They put a wrap on it at the clinic and now she thinks she is the stuff. She just thinks she is so cool with it on. She also wants to be waited on alot. I have my hands full with everything else going on. I don't possible have the time to give her a piggy back ride from her room to the kitchen so she can get a snack. (yes she asked) Kenneth has taken a huge step backwards in his potty training lately. The last 5 days he has had 7 accidents. Its crazy that this is happening now. He hasn't had any accidents in the 2 weeks before that, and now all of sudden all he wants to do is go in his pants! So frustrating! I hate when I have days like this.


Lilly on the other hand has been pretty good all day today. She is getting 2 new teeth so she gets grumpy sometimes but not too bad. She is just getting so big. I got her party decorations today. I am so excited to have her party. It is a cupcake theme and the stuff is so cute. Lilly has learned some new words here lately too. Here's what we have so far:



  • ma ma

  • da da

  • bye bye

  • no no (this one is the newest and it is so cute when she shakes her head while saying it)





Just my Lilly being her silly little self.



I found this pretty little guy out on our patio. YUCK!!! I hear that they aren't poisonous but i don't care. I want nothing to do with these things.

0 comments: