Saturday, May 10, 2008

What to do when its 92 degrees out...

Well go out and eat breakfast with friends then head to the aquatic center of course. That is exactly what we did today too. The aquatic center is such a neat place. There is a huge playground right in the middle of a 2 foot deep pool. Its awesome. The older kids loved it and Lilly had a blast as well. Since its so shallow she was able to walk around and splash in the water. Kenneth isn't very comfortable with the water so he was kind of scared but he will get better. I bought a season pass. It was kind of crazy the price they charge for the season pass so we will be going a lot, and the kids will enjoy themselves even if it kills them. :) We are going to get our money out of this place dang it! :) I don't believe that it will take very much arm twisting to get them there. They had a lot of fun. And when Chris gets home he can come with us and help me out with the kids. On the other side of the park they have a huge water slide. Adrianna really wanted to go down it, but its just one of those things I can't do without his help.
I am always so careful to make sure the kids have sunscreen on because I don't want them to burn. But I always forget to get myself. Our last trip to the beach my back got roasted. I learned from then so I did put sunscreen on my back but today my thighs got so burned. I guess since I was just sitting with my legs right out in front of me in the water I got it pretty bad. Oh well. I will get a tan eventually, even if its not good for my skin.

Adrianna is getting water from the HUGE bucket dumping on her.
Just chillin'.
Kenneth is convinced that this IS swimming.
She didn't want to go home yet.

0 comments: