Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun in the sun!




Sunday we had a really nice time at the beach with some friends. I really enjoy getting out and letting the kids play at the beach. They really like it too. My babies are going to be so tan by the end of the summer. I put sunscreen on them all but they are all getting very dark. Kenneth has more color than I do already. He looks like he belongs at the beach on a surf board with his blonde hair and tan skin. So adorable.


Today we have had a really good uneventful day. Those are always nice because they are hard to come by sometimes. We had a husbands away get together tonight. It was 3 other ladies and myself with no husbands. Its interesting having that many ladies together with no men around. I really enjoy my time with other women, but I can't wait to have Chris home. Misty brought cupcakes for dessert so we gave Lilly one to "practice" for her birthday on. It was very cute. In 2 weeks my baby girl will be 1! OMG!

Also this afternoon I went and got a haircut. I got quite a bit cut off. I really like it though. I will try to get some pics soon.


0 comments: