Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gone again...

Once again my honey has had to leave me for the other woman. She has been taking him away way too much these past 3 months. I am so ready for him to be home with us for more than a week. That's the most we've gotten so far.

We went and saw the boat leave today. I try to take Kenneth out to see it leave every time. It seems to help him understand that when we see the boat going away that that means Daddy is as well going away for awhile. He seems to be getting it. He tells me the same things I've been telling him about how he is going away but he will come home soon, and that he misses us alot. He reminded me of that today. So sweet.

2 comments:

Mrs. Em said...

What a great picture!! It's so hard to watch them leave...again...isn't it??

Sunshine said...

Its always so hard to watch them leave. Especially since they were only here for a week. I don't think it will ever be easy.