Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy day




Lilly has been walking pretty well for almost a month now. She has just here recently gotten extremely fast at it. So here is just a little video of my Lilly, speed demon. Some days she isn't so hard to keep up with, but others its almost impossible. Today is one of the days when it is almost impossible. If I take my eyes off of her for more than 2 seconds then she is gone and getting into something she isn't supposed to. She is really into pulling all the movies off of our movie rack. That just makes her day. And she just loves to pull everything out from under the cabinet in the kitchen. I have been putting off installing the child locks. Hoping that Chris would get home to help me. I'm not so good at measuring and then keeping everything steady and in the right position while I am trying to use the 20 lbs. drill. But I just can't put it off any longer. So tomorrow I have to do it.


Its amazing the amount of things that we military wives have to do on our own when our husbands are away. From home repairs, lawn work, and auto care to child discipline, potty training, and keeping a semi clean house. I just have to say that we are freaking amazing!


Today is Kelly's birthday. Happy Birthday Kelly! We went to lunch at a really good pizza place called Op's. Chris would really like it there so I have every intention of going again. There were a TON of people there. Everyone was laughing, talking, and having a really nice time. All the while there was a ton a yummy food coming out, and being put in front of us. Kenneth really enjoyed the ice cream. Here is a picture that Kelly took with her camera of Kenneth. Kenneth is in the background, and his buddy Noah is in the foreground. Mmmm... ice cream!

2 comments:

Vaiva said...

Oh my goodness!! Lilly is adorable. What a cutie pie you got. She certainly is fast. It must be so much fun trying to keep up with her. Love love love the video. More please :)

Misty said...

That is a super cute video! I love how much of her awesome personality you can see in it!