Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grumpy

I don't know what exactly is the matter with me today. We went to Target this morning and did a little shopping. I hate trying on clothes by the way. And then we went to Panera for lunch. What's to be grouchy about? I don't really know, but I am so grumpy today. I think it is just one of those days when I really need my husband here to help me out with the everday things in life. It is just frustrating sometimes when all I want to do is do a little shopping and grab lunch. Its never an easy task by myself. He needs to hurry up and come home so I can talk with him and have him give me a break. Spa Day! Hopefully I will feel better later.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I'm sorry you're grumpy. It's probably because I wasn't at Paneras with you. See, I'm such a smart ass. We definitely need a spa day! Jeremy's got his brother on a boat tour and Jack's napping so I'm bored out of my mind! =)

Fire Dad said...

Sorry you are so grumpy..... I thought that was normal... just kidding of course... love the blog and a chance to see you and the kids.

dad