Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm a slacker...I know!






So its been a very busy week and I have totally slacked on my posting. So here I am up late waiting for Chris to get home from work trying to get a bit caught up.





Kenneth got over whatever sickness he had. It was very strange. It was gone just about as quick as it started. He started getting sick on Saturday night and continued to get sick all day Sunday. Then at around 6pm on Sunday he decided he was hungry finally and he didn't get sick after that. I was kind of worried about the others catching it, but so far (knock on wood) no one has showed any signs of being sick.





We went to the store on Saturday before Kenneth was sick and I found a camera I liked. We were at Best Buy and I remembered that I had a coupon for 10% off so I decided to wait to buy it. Once I got home and checked my coupon I discovered it was expired! Blah! I was so frustrated. Now I have to make another trip back down there and waste the like billion dollars in gas to go and buy it. Chris says that can be my Mother's Day present since he won't be here to give it to me. We had planned on going back to buy it sometime this week, but there just hasn't been time. He has been working so late here lately. It sucks! But atleast he is home with us at night. Maybe eventually I will get my camera. Chris says for me to go and buy it while he is away, but I just have a hard time spending that kind of money. I would rather he spend it. :)





The weather has been so nice here the last few days. It is just beautiful and so warm. I think we have gotten to right around 80 everyday. We spend alot of time in the evenings just hanging out in the back yard. The kids love it out there.





Chris gets his next promotion soon. On May 6th he will be Lt. JG. I am so proud of my honey for everything that he has done.






Kenneth being Mr. Handy.


Lilly loves to help mommy do the dishes.

1 comments:

Vaiva said...

Love the picture of Lilly in the dishwasher! Too cute!!