Thursday, April 24, 2008

He's home!


Chris has come home again. Its not for too long, again. But we get to see him none the less! We are so relieved to have him with us for however long or short of a time. The kids didn't know that he was coming so Kenneth was so surprised when Daddy walked through the front door. And when Adrianna got home from school, she as well was very surprised. Last night Daddy was bouncing everyone on the trampoline outside. The kids were having so much fun then didn't want to come in. They have really missed him alot, as have I.

3 comments:

Mrs. Em said...

Awww! That's so great! I'm so happy that y'all get to have some much needed time together. Enjoy every single second!

Vaiva said...

I'm so happy you get to see Chris for however long. I'm sure y'all will have a great time. I hope Josh comes back soon too.

ronee said...

It's small moments that always mean the biggest things!
they look so happy!
xoxo
ronee