Monday, April 14, 2008

I NEED A NEW CAMERA



I have had my current camera for about 4 years now. I know it doesn't seem that long, but in camera lives I think that is ancient. I have known for awhile I needed one, but when I went to see Chris' boat come in I realized just how badly I needed one. Do you want to see what wonderful pictures of the sub I got?


Thats beautiful right? The stupid shutters on the front don't always open, and that day I didn't even realize until I had taken 5 like this. Ughh. So frustrating. So as soon as Chris gets home he is getting me a new camera. Or I am getting me a new camera and telling him it was from him. :) I did get a few good ones though. I am so proud of my hubby and his "other woman".




2 comments:

Vaiva said...

You know, I kind of like that picture where the shutters are not fully open. Looks very artsy...a look at a submarine...ocean...a wife missing her sailor...very poetic I should say :)

Marie_Moore said...

The picture where the shutter didn't open, looked great! Looks like it was suppose to be taken that way.