Saturday, April 26, 2008

I love date nights

Last night Chris and I got to go on a date. It was wonderful. It is so nice to be able to go out with other adults without the children occasionally. I love my children so very much, and I wouldn't trade a day that I have with them for anything in the world. But it is so very nice to not have them sometimes. We met some friends for dinner and then went to a movie. Nothing fancy, but I had such a good time. With Chris being gone all the time these nights are becoming more and more rare. As the kids get older I want us to be able to do it more.
We went and saw Baby Mama. I loved it. I thought it was very funny and it had a cute sappy little story. Which is so me. :)
Chris has a regular work day again today, so that stinks, but hopefully he will be home at a decent hour and we can do something fun. I am hoping to go to the beach tomorrow if the weather is nice. I will post some more photos soon.

0 comments: