Thursday, April 17, 2008

Close call

Well Adrianna has had out our 3 boogie boards today playing with them with some friends. While they were running around and just dragging them behind, no big deal. They started to pull each other on them. Not so good. I told Adrianna that they needed to be put away before someone got hurt. After much grumbling and talking back they were put away. Then about 10 minutes later I hear the most awful screaming. I run to the front and here comes Adrianna holding her head and blood is EVERYWHERE. I was like OMG! My mind is just running through everthing that needs to be done. ER? Who to call? What about the kids? It was madness for a split second. I had to calm myself and then I got her inside and she is hysterical. I get her calmed down a bit and I'm cleaning her up to see how bad it really is. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I first thought. She has a massive knot and a pretty good cut in 2 places but she is going to live. So how the story seems to go is: Adrianna is pulling 2 boys on another board that came from someone else's house. (since its only dangerous on ours I guess) So she is pulling them and the cord snaps and she goes flying. I don't know what exactly she hit but she got it good. So there was our fun for the day. Maybe next time she will listen to mom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG....

Vaiva said...

Mom, dind't you know that other's boards are not dangerous. Haha. Love that child's logic. I hope she's ok. She's smiling, so hopefully she's feeling better. Good luck!

ronee said...

of course it's only dangerous if its yours..silly!!
xoxo
ronee

Mackenzie said...

Ouch! Glad She is okay. :)