Monday, April 21, 2008

Meanest mom ever

Sometimes I just feel like I am the meanest mom in the whole world. Tonight was one of those nights. Kenneth was taking his bath. He was super dirty. He had a tattoo on his hand of Spider-Man that he got from a friend. He has had the tattoo for about 4 days now so it wasn't a whole Spider-Man anymore. He was missing a head, arm, leg and about half of his torso. You couldn't tell what it was anymore. Anyway I washed him off. OMG! Kenneth just about died. He had a huge melt down in the tub about me washing him down the "draim" (thats what he calls the drain). The poor guy was searching in the tub for his spider-man, crying the whole time. I felt so bad. Why didn't I just leave the poor thing? Silly mommy for wanting a completly clean boy. I finally got him calmed down and out of the bath. He still wanted another tattoo, so I found some old ones we had. Now he has a big red and blue lizard on his forearm. He thinks he is so cool.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Don't wash spidey down the draim! LOL

The Huls Family said...

I dont know if I've ever told you this, but Austin used to have a COMPLETE meltdown every bath night if we didnt get the toys out and him before we drained the tub. Hypervenalating(sp??), crying and screaming. He thought that he would go down the drain, and continued to think so for about 3 years UGH.... so one night jeremy sat and held him down until all the water was drained. My ears still hurt from that night.
LOL
Kelly

Mrs. Em said...

What a rockin' tattoo, Kenneth! Take it easy on your poor Mom!

Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, Sunshine! I found it from Kelly's!

Fire Dad said...

Good video of kids in pool... keep it up

dad