Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random blah blah blah

So tonight I had over 3 sets of really good friends. It was nice to just get together and have some dinner. I made chicken alfredo and pasta with a marinara sauce. We also had yummy salad and crusty bread. I think it turned out pretty good. It gets pretty crazy in here with that many people around, but I really enjoy having friends over. I get pretty lonely with Chris gone so I don't know what I would do without my wonderful friends. You girls keep me laughing thats for sure.

On another note; I think I will call Kenneth completely potty trained now. I have been working on it for a really long time without it doing any good. And then all of a sudden while daddy was home for a very short visit Kenneth just got it. Since then he has been going all day with little or no accidents. He is even staying dry all night! Its amazing. I just love my little man so much.

Lilly is getting 2 teeth. I have been blaming any of her crabby days on teeth since she was about 5 months old. But now, seriously, she is getting her teeth. I have been keeping her on meds for the past few days because she has been running a fever, but she seems to be getting over it. Yay for teeth. Its only taken 10 months! Haha.

And since I am doing something about the other 2 I should share about Adrianna as well. She is her normal moody, grouchy, then lovey self. I love her so much, but sometimes she drives me nuts. Her bedtime is 8pm. Every school night that is when she is in bed. But tonight we were running a little behind so it was about 8:15 when she finally got in bed. Now at 9pm she has been out of bed 3 times, and I have had to get on to her 2 times for bouncing on the bed and singing really loudly. Crazy girl. She is going to be so tired tomorrow.
Now its mama's bedtime! Later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

5 adults, 9 kids and Peaches does seem like a lot in words, but we've been doing it for so long that it seems like routine :) Guess thats what families do :) Luv ya girl, and thanks for having us.

Sunshine said...

Holy cow that seems like a ton of people. Wow I didnt realize we had 9 children between all of us.

Misty said...

9 kids...seriously! We must be a bunch of breeders (says the pregnant lady). LOL! We had a great time! Thanks for having us over and for the awesome dinner! We always have so much fun.