Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My little craft project

So anyone who knows me knows that I am not the crafty type. But I have really been wanting to make some hair bows for Lilly. She is getting alot more hair, and I think that it is just so cute when a little girl has a giant bow in her hair. Here is how they are coming along so far. I don't think that they are quite right, but I'm getting there.

Lilly tried one out for me. Now if I can just get her to leave it in her hair for more than 2 minutes!

3 comments:

Vaiva said...

How cute! How are you making them stay in her hair? What are you attaching the bows to? Is there a clip? Please share. I can't wait till my little one has enough hair for a cute bow.

Sunshine said...

They are attached to a little clip. With the Grosgrain ribbon it helps them hold. I made one with the satin ribbon and it just falls out. Also some of the clips are no slip and they have rubber on part of the clip. :)

Vaiva said...

Thanks. I'll have to make some for my little one when she gets bigger. Oh, and yes, the dress I am getting is for homecoming. It's still some time away, but I'm already getting excited. I'm going to buy it today, but still not sure which one :)